Monday, June 17, 2013

Watching Conference

Every six months when General Conference rolls around, we relish in the fact that we get to spend Sunday morning (ok, let's be honest... all day Sunday) hanging out in our pj's while we listen to messages from our church leaders on TV. Granted, the kids were being crazy and it was a little difficult to pay attention. Sydney got the brilliant idea of making us a special bed for watching Conference, and I think he helped them be a little more quiet for a solid 10 minutes. 

Not sure what it is about Shawn, but he loves to just chill in his diaper. Sydney never really did that, so it kind of cracks me up.
When it was all over I asked Spencer what percent of Conference he actually got to listen to, and he said something along the lines of, "I think a good 25%."

No comments: