Saturday, September 14, 2013

Silliness

There's a kids' pool off-base that we've frequented several times this summer, and it requires the kids to wear swim caps. We picked up these cute yellow ones at the hundred yen store. While Sydney was reluctant to wear hers at first, it grew on her pretty quickly and she later wore it at the beach on several occasions when there was absolutely no need. 

Spencer snapped these pictures of the kids one Saturday morning. I love how sometimes kids can be so easily entertained.

Swim caps- check. Laundry basket- check. Grocery bags- check. 
So silly.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Shauna got her boys swimcaps after they watched the Olympics. It was so funny to see them wear them while they were swimming with the Wi.

Jared and Barbara said...

I should of got myself one of those beauties when I was there! We could have all worn them on Okuma!!! LOL