Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

A few weeks ago, we pulled into the gate on base and saw kids flying kites on the nearby soccer field. Sydney immediately wanted to fly her kite too, so Spencer grabbed it when we got home and took the kids outside while I got dinner ready. About 10 minutes later, he came back to tell me Sydney really wanted to show me something. I walked out the door, and this is what I saw:

Sydney's kite flying success.
And then I ran in and grabbed the camera so I could capture it!


Pretty soon we were joined by some like minded neighbors. It was so cute to watch these kids fly their kites!

Sydney's Toy Story kite flying high next to Hailey's Ariel kite.

While Sydney took care of business, Spencer and Shawn hung out it the ditch and played with Stella.


After dinner, snapped a picture of the sun going down. It looked huge and had the coolest stripes of color across it.

No comments: