Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year we volunteered to host Thanksgiving at our place. The Perrins', Heaton's, Hurst's, and Marine friend Eamon all came over to celebrate with us, and we had quite the delicious spread of food!

Getting things ready.
I borrowed lots of cute decor from Stacey to decorate the adult table.
The crew.
For a while we weren't sure if the Heaton's were going to make it because Stacey's due date was super close to Thanksgiving day. Lucky for her (and us!), baby Taylor decided to come early so they were able to join us. After dinner we were all chatting, and I looked behind me to see this cute sight:

Shawn holding baby Taylor.
We've had so much to be thankful for this year- fun travels, a healthy family, a baby on the way, a good job, and on and on it goes. I'm still amazed when we hang out with our friends that we are somehow lucky enough to be on this island together.

1 comment:

Jared and Barbara said...

You are such a great hostess! Everything looks beautiful and those rolls look yummy! I would loved to have been there! Maybe next year!